Ever hear something like that when you disagree with the masses? Or you don’t ‘align with the church (or group of people) vision’ even though that ‘vision’ isn’t biblical?
Yea… I have …
As a worker in the medical field there is a medical term called critical.
What does critical mean in the medical field?
Critical – “uncertain prognosis, vital signs are unstable or abnormal, there are major complications, and death may be imminent.” Critical condition-very sick or injured and likely to die.
In nursing school we are taught to critically think – we are taught critical thinking skills, which is the objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgment.
That critical thinking -to form a judgement via analysis and evaluation is the very skill set that is essential in potentially preventing an adverse or sentinel event, and even death from occurring with a patient. That very critical thinking can save a persons life in the medical field.
Now—-pause and think on what you’ve just read. Is thinking critically a negative process?
Of course if you’re in a hospital bed, dying, you would say of course it’s not negative. No way!
Now —- from a biblical Christian perspective- that same process is considered MORE noble.
Acts 17:11– “These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.”
There are many people who have strayed terribly from the Word of God… terribly strayed to the point of delusion -where if someone comes along to restore the (biblical) error (aka critical condition with a critical prognosis ) they are clearly in — the “restorer” is often shunned and mocked with the words like “you have a critical spirit!”
I will just leave you with this to think on… critically think on: 👇🏻
⚠️👉🏻 2 Thessalonians 2:10-11 👈🏻⚠️
And the writer of the Gospel of Luke … Luke was a physician and I’m fairly certain he had critical thinking skills.
- What Happens After This?I often ponder why we do not think about our only two choices once we leave this earthly vessel. 🔸 Is it we are too busy? 🔸 We just don’t care? 🔸 Is it too frightening? 🔸 We simply think I live a good enough life? I can only speak for myself as to why I never thought of my eternal destination and it was because I was “living my best life now” and didn’t care about what would happen once I died. I would just figure it out when I got closer to it all. Or perhaps I would […]
- Beware of the “Crossless” GospelOriginally posted on Stand For the Faith:
A few months back I encountered a fellow on Facebook that claimed to be of a grace position but he advocated a view of the gospel that is content to leave out certain key facts including the atonement and resurrection of Christ. It was apparent to me that this person followed after the teaching of the late Zane Hodges. Bob Wilkin is also a known supporter of this view. I would like to draw attention to this because, though a small faction advocates this, there are those out there pretending to be grace…
- You have a religious spirit!You have a critical spirit!!!Ever hear something like that when you disagree with the masses? Or you don’t ‘align with the church (or group of people) vision’ even though that ‘vision’ isn’t biblical? Yea… I have … As a worker in the medical field there is a medical term called critical. What does critical mean in the medical field? Critical – “uncertain prognosis, vital signs are unstable or abnormal, there are major complications, and death may be imminent.” Critical condition-very sick or injured and likely to die. In nursing school we are taught to critically think – we are taught critical thinking skills, which […]
- Brian Simmons author of The Passion Translation Bible.Brian Simmons: “I know the language of God. He told me. It’s picture.” According to Brian Simmons, author of The Passion Translation, “God’s language is not Hebrew, God’s language is not Greek, God doesn’t speak English. I know the language of God. He told me. It’s picture. God speaks in picture. This is why you dream. You don’t dream a newspaper headline.” (1 hour 16 minutes in video) But Simmons isn’t teaching in picture, he is spreading false doctrine the old fashioned way, in English, both in his sermons and in The Passion Translation. In The Mystical Interpretations and Teachings of Brian […]
- The Grip of Fear“It’s Hell!” said a healthcare worker overwhelmed by the coronavirus victims in a New York City hospital. And we wonder, can it, will it, get any worse or more chaotic? Not long ago, it was life as usual. Today, many live in fear and insecurity. Who would have thought this insidious virus would spread so quickly throughout the entire world? Uncertainty about the future is the real pandemic. How are people reacting to this threat? —by hoarding food and of all things, toilet paper! No one wants to be unprepared to meet an uncertain future. We wonder, have we done […]
- Wrongly Dividing the Word of Truth-What is Ultra-Dispensationalism?Chapter 1 PAUL’S exhortation to the younger preacher, Timothy, has come home to many with great power in recent years. As a result, there has been a return to more ancient methods of Bible study, which had been largely neglected during the centuries of the Church’s drift from apostolic testimony. Augustine’s words have had a re-affirmation: “Distinguish the ages, and the Scriptures are plain.” And so there has been great emphasis put in many quarters, and rightly so, upon the study of what is commonly known as “dispensational” truth. This line of teaching, if kept within Scriptural bounds, cannot but […]
- Calvinism and the Will of God – 1 Thessalonians 4:3See other Calvinism refutations here and here and the following notes (below) can be found in PDF format here. Corresponding video with PDF notes found here. Paragraph 1. God hath decreed in himself, from all eternity, by the most wise and holy counsel of His own will, freely and unchangeably, all things, whatsoever comes to pass;1 yet so as thereby is God neither the author of sin nor hath fellowship with any therein;2 nor is violence offered to the will of the creature, nor yet is the liberty or contingency of second causes taken away, but rather established;3 in which […]
- How to recognize error in the churches.The only way to know what is counterfeit is to know what is true. You may have heard the analogy that bank tellers are taught what true bills look like so when they come across a counterfeit they can identify it more easily. Friends I am all for people educating themselves and reading information. But I urge you be sure to be diligently reading the Word of God above all. The Apostle Paul admonished and warned because he loved the people of God and saw warning, admonishing, and rebuking as a means of protecting the church. He did not hesitate […]
- The Christian Plandemic….The rate in which Christians are sharing the popular documentaries “Out of the Shadows” and “Plandemic” is alarming. Do not allow your worldview to become secular in all the chaos. Peoples once biblical worldview is now skewed by political agendas, emotionalism, and sensationalism all under the guise of ‘empowering knowledge’ yet people are losing their biblical footing. The filmmaker for “Plandemic” is Mikki Willis and his website is here. Any mature Christian ought to be able to simply view his website (and YouTube) trailer and discern what the narrative is. 🔺🔻
- Why Did He Have to Die?Why Did He Have to Die? All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned, every one, to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all. –Isaiah 53:6 This verse opens with “all we like sheep have gone astray,” and it closes with “the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.” When Christ died on the cross, He took upon Himself the sins of the world. Why? Because ‘“we have turned, every one, to his own way”—expressed in those three words is the basic problem with the human family […]
- Why I can no longer support The Berean Call Ministry“He that answers a matter before he hears it, it is folly and shame to him.” Proverbs 18:13 Please watch the hour long video I made and the hour long video attached in the video description as well as the blog attachments. There is a lot of information and I did not take making this video lightly at all.
- When a calvinist realizes they can’t bait you into their false gospel…Calvinism always finds its way into my lane every now and again so it seems appropriate to address it once again. Calvinism purports to be biblical Christianity but it is absolutely another gospel. “But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.” Galatians 1:8 The most stale argument they will always bring up when they realize you are not “buying” Calvinism is that “you must be Arminian” — which is so played out. They are both false. This analogy would be like saying […]
- What do I have to do? Is that it?And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling. And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
- It Is Finished…He preached unto them Jesus, and the resurrection . . . And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men everywhere to repent: because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead. (Acts 17:18, 30-31) Apart from the great fact of the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ from the dead, we would have no Gospel to preach. By “resurrection,” we do not mean […]
- Why Christians should be excited about the Coronavirus; and why they should also stop posting about it.“A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.” The result of Christians feeding their spirit with secular news instead of the Word of God. Serve God with Spiritual Gifts “For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith. For as we have many members in one body, but all the members do not have the same function, so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually […]
- Corona, Rodney Howard Browne, and JeremiahOriginally posted on Pastor Bill Randles Blog:
Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets: She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying, How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded. But ye…
- In the midst of the coronavirus I met a man who thought he knew Jesus….What will be the outcome of the coronavirus? This isn’t meant to be prophetic or ‘thus saith the Lord’ … but how the corona virus will soften people’s hearts to ecumenicalism. I left work last night from a 12 hour nursing day and wanted to hit Walmart to get some things that I needed. I met a stocker, his name was Francesco and he was probably about 60 years old. Very nice man with a thick Italian accent who looked tired and I thanked him for his hard work so we (the public) could have access to necessary items. I […]
- For by grace are ye saved…..The simplicity of the Gospel. People and false teachers have complicated what God made so easy a child could understand. When you finally understand Gods grace and that understanding goes from your head to your heart, His yoke is easy and His burden is light. Unknowingly I was carrying a burden of a type of works salvation. Some of it came from my lack of understanding and some came from other Christians who would constantly criticize people and how they lived, or how they thought people ‘ought’ to live according to them. When people don’t look like you, talk like […]
- Coronavirus Chaos…Christians wake up from your slumber. The coronavirus is real yet it’s also a distraction. It’s not about politics. It never has been. Satan is working overtime and the chaos amongst Christians is a result of spiritual cavities caused by a diet of a ‘sugary bible’ fake churches. We can expect (and shouldn’t be surprised) the world to be in chaos; they have no Blessed Hope. We can also expect that satan will (always has) continue to use people for his purposes as well. Just 2 weeks after the 9/11 crisis New Ager Oprah Winfrey used this same song (with […]
- The tumbling of TULIP: Calvinism and Reformed Theology“Today, a growing number of churches, ministries, and Christian colleges are promoting Calvinism. While Calvinist scholars claim that Calvinism is complex (and they have indeed created a complex system), the rudiments of it are very basic, and it can be readily understood. To call something heresy is clearly a strong accusation and should never be done flippantly. For something to be heresy, it must deviate from the fundamental teachings of the Bible. And nothing can be more serious than a deviation from the Gospel itself. Calvinism does present “another gospel.” John Calvin taught that God will be glorified by bringing […]
- I can do all things…..Context is everything. One word taken out of context changes the ENTIRE meaning of something. Just think- when texting back and forth you use a word misplaced and the receiver now has an entirely different understanding of what you meant. This verse in scripture is used only in part and not in context: the partial verse used often by WOF and NAR Movements is: “There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus…” and they end it there. The full verse is “There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not […]
- Can you be a “Christian Freemason?”In the last year I have come across a growing number of people bearing the name Christian and at the same time accepting active freemasonry within the same breath. My hope with this blog is to provide the reader with intelligent, organized, and biblical information in order to measure the teachings of freemasonry against the Word of God. ‘Universal Brotherhood’ Day – 24th June – “Freemasonry has no dogma or theology. It offers no sacraments. It teaches that it is important for every man to have a religion of his own choice and to be faithful to it in thought […]
- His number is six hundred threescore and six…Revelation 13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly […]
- What Does it Mean To Be Justified by God?Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: and by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses. (Acts 13:38-39) Justification! It is a big word, and very often people miss its true meaning. What is it to be justified? It is to be cleared of all blame, to be freed from every charge. It is the sentence of the court in favor of the prisoner. The prisoner stands there, charged with certain things; […]
- 𝕋𝔸ℝ𝔼𝕊 𝔸𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕎ℍ𝔼𝔸𝕋Tare also known as darnel grass or bastard wheat, in particular a variety called Lolium temulentum. If the darnel are eaten it can cause convulsions and even death. Distinguishing Tare from Wheat is extremely difficult; so much so that farmers of the time would wait until both the tares and the wheat were mature in the field, and then the wheat 🌾 could be identified and they would send forth workers to pull up the darnel, which was burned in a fire. “He (Jesus) answered and said unto them (His disciples), He that soweth the good seed is the Son […]
- When what you’re reading in your Bible and what is coming from the pulpits aren’t aligning.“For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.” 2 Corinthians 11:4 As unsettling changes take place in your Christian environment, you might find yourself in this scenario: In my Christian reading, I get a gritty feeling about a phrase here or a teaching there. Then . . . I sense that new meanings are being applied to established Christian terms. Then . . . I find outright heresy in books […]
- Waiting for little girl to rise from the dead.Ever since Sunday (12/15/19), there’s been this bizarre — no other word for it — story out of Bethel Church in Redding, Calif., about the followers of this immense church trying to raise a 2-year-old from the dead. Bethel has been an anomaly in the charismatic/pentecostal world but at the same time a place I’ve been telling reporters they need to get to know. As the days have progressed, I’ve been amazed to see all sorts of media, from the New York Post, USA Today and the Sacramento Bee to Slate and then the Associated Press jumping on this story. Read entire article here. […]
- The Meeting Intended to Unify All Religions.See Biblical Christianity here. “Pope Francis received the Grand Imam Ahmed Al-Tayeb of Al-Azhar of Egypt at the Vatican on Friday (15 November 2019, 17:21). The meeting was intended as the next step in actualizing the Document on the Human Brotherhood for World Peace and Common Living Together, a joint statement signed by the Pope and the Imam in February in Abu Dhabi intended to promote a culture of mutual respect. The meeting at the Vatican comes at a time when traditional values in the Catholic Church are changing. Pope Francis has taken on a policy in which homosexuals are […]
- Hebrew roots movement…biblical Christianity or modern day Judaizers?“The premise of the Hebrew Roots movement is the belief that the Church has veered far from the true teachings and Hebrew concepts of the Bible. The movement maintains that Christianity has been indoctrinated with the culture and beliefs of Greek and Roman philosophy and that ultimately biblical Christianity, taught in churches today, has been corrupted with a pagan imitation of the New Testament gospels. Those of the Hebrew Roots belief hold to the teaching that Christ’s death on the cross did not end the Mosaic Covenant, but instead renewed it, expanded its message, and wrote it on the hearts […]
- The gospel of accommodation……….The gospel of accommodation is to change, appease, pacify the masses with a message that sounds close enough to the truth perhaps close enough to get into heaven. Why do we do this? Because the true message of the cross confronts us convicts us and demands an answer…. “Choose this day whom you will serve.” No matter how hard we try we cannot escape the nagging “knowing” that the big bang theory is a bust and mass annihilation into nothing when we die is nothing more than a delusion or that “being the best we can be” will somehow cut […]
- What must I do to be saved?Today is the Day for Salvation, tomorrow is not guaranteed, do not let your hearts be hardened. Paul declares that “the gospel of Christ…is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes” (Rom:1:16) For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. So believing “the gospel of Christ” gives salvation. But is believing the gospel the only way to be saved—and if so, what is the gospel? Peter declared, “There is none other name under heaven […]
- Saved in a cult and being a spiritual whistle-blower.Before I jump into a heavy topic like spiritual abuse I want to be sure to clarify that these blogs are written with the hope that things mentioned (much of which is personal experience not just a random railing against people) would cause people to draw closer to Christ and for people who are not saved, that they would truly begin to ponder their eternities. I am just as wretched as the one who is an enemy of God. Apart from Christ we are all at enmity with God. I am no better of a person than someone who chooses […]
- Tongues of angels…private prayer language…what!Search the scriptures daily to see if what you’ve been told is true. Spiritual Gifts are given by God through the Holy Spirit. A person cannot help another “activate” a gift that is only given by God. If it is a true gift from God that gift (s) will be exercised decently, in order, and supernaturally as seen in the Scripture without human intervention, persuasion, or coaxing. You will not be able to find scripture where we are told the Apostles had “gift activation” classes as if The Holy Spirit is part of the curriculum at a “Harry Potter” school. […]
- Hath God said….? Exploring the Word of Faith Movement.Things satan has said and continues to say: “Has God indeed said…” Genesis 3:1 “You will be like God…” Genesis 3:5 “I will make myself like the Most High.” Isaiah 14:14 The above are just a few scriptures of what satan has said from the beginning. After all, if you can be a god, and even be as God, then there is no need for God. These scriptures and those (word of faith, WOF, word faith, positive confession, seed faith, prosperity teachers ) who teach such a thing, are their own gods. And as scripture says, frighteningly so, truly they have […]
- I knew I was invoking something else but I was not aware of how dark it actually was.Part one of…… We will talk about “heaven and God” but we are reluctant, afraid, or even unaware of the very real spiritual warfare and enemy we have. The very one Jesus Christ defeated. The very one who is after our souls of every human life. The father of lies who will do anything and everything to convince you Jesus Christ isn’t real, and should you realize Jesus is real, satan will surely try to find a way to have you believe in another jesus, or attempt to keep a true believer paralyzed and inoperative. Early on in life I […]
- “But I’m a good person”…are you, am I, according to whom?faith alone, grace alone, in Christ alone.
- How many gods do you actually believe in?polytheism is polytheism…..
- The New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) is a spiritual Ebola virus.In Deuteronomy 18:10-11 we read: There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. We can read similar warnings and commands in these passages as well, and others such as 2 Kings 17:17, 2 Kings 21:6, 2 Chronicles 33:6. Suffice it to say the Lord clearly condemns witchcraft, and any form of occultism. So, why would professing Christians practice such things? At the top […]
- Once indoctrinated ….. but now free.Religious indoctrination, the original sense of indoctrination, refers to a process of imparting doctrine in an authoritative way, as in catechism. I am certain my parents were doing what they thought was best, doing what their parents taught them, and what their parents, parents taught them and so on and so on, handing down a set of cultural and traditional belief systems through the generations. Those (aberrant) belief systems are what God calls doctrines of men, traditions of men, and doctrines of demons. God loves all people and wants them to come to a SAVING knowledge of His son Jesus Christ. In Revelation and […]
- The Shack is theology wrapped in a story.I personally know many ‘pastors’ and ‘leaders’ who have embraced this book (movie) The Shack and actually continue to promote it to their congregations. I hope this authors newer work will open peoples eyes who have been seduced by The Shack and it’s universalist author Paul Young. Especially the leaders who should be protecting the sheep and not leaving the gates of the pastures open to wolves. How beautiful is the truth that even this blasphemy against Christ Himself, Christ says one can still be forgiven and have eternal life in Him…. that is mercy, that is love! (Matthew 12:30-32) […]
- The Emerging Church….. and its sympathizers.There is an elephant in the room.. it’s called the “Emergent/Emerging Church” (Postmodernism/Emergent-Liberalism)…. what is it? It is deception by reidentification is what it is. “Hath God said” …. Genesis 3:1 The emergent church – we have some ‘leaders’ in that. Just a few here: Rick Warren Dallas Willard Dan Kimball Andy Stanley All of the above names, an influential Christian youth apologist leader Sean McDowell has defended and /or given and receiving accolades to or from. Sean praises Dallas Willard Who is Dallas Willard? Sean receives / gives accolades to Dan Kimball Calling him “insightful” —Praising Dan Kimball Who is […]