I often ponder why we do not think about our only two choices once we leave this earthly vessel.
🔸 Is it we are too busy?
🔸 We just don’t care?
🔸 Is it too frightening?
🔸 We simply think I live a good enough life?
I can only speak for myself as to why I never thought of my eternal destination and it was because I was “living my best life now” and didn’t care about what would happen once I died. I would just figure it out when I got closer to it all.
Or perhaps I would just implode into nothing and that is a very comforting delusion to tell ourselves as is the delusion of some place in between for a second chance or “working” it off before heaven somehow.
I can say now as I continue on this pilgrimage through the world that God is much less concerned about us “living our best life now or being the best versions of ourselves” things I hear both from the secular world and those saying such in the Name of Christ or under the guise of Christianity.
The above very popular clichés are just that, clichés, they still focus on self, (me, me, me, me) which is the very antithesis of the message of the Cross of Jesus.
- What Happens After This?I often ponder why we do not think about our only two choices once we leave this earthly vessel. 🔸 Is it we are too busy? 🔸 We just don’t care? 🔸 Is it too frightening? 🔸 We simply think I live a good enough life? I can only speak for myself as to why […]
- Beware of the “Crossless” GospelOriginally posted on Stand For the Faith:
A few months back I encountered a fellow on Facebook that claimed to be of a grace position but he advocated a view of the gospel that is content to leave out certain key facts including the atonement and resurrection of Christ. It was apparent to me that…
- You have a religious spirit!You have a critical spirit!!!Ever hear something like that when you disagree with the masses? Or you don’t ‘align with the church (or group of people) vision’ even though that ‘vision’ isn’t biblical? Yea… I have … As a worker in the medical field there is a medical term called critical. What does critical mean in the medical field? […]
- Brian Simmons author of The Passion Translation Bible.Brian Simmons: “I know the language of God. He told me. It’s picture.” According to Brian Simmons, author of The Passion Translation, “God’s language is not Hebrew, God’s language is not Greek, God doesn’t speak English. I know the language of God. He told me. It’s picture. God speaks in picture. This is why you […]
- The Grip of Fear“It’s Hell!” said a healthcare worker overwhelmed by the coronavirus victims in a New York City hospital. And we wonder, can it, will it, get any worse or more chaotic? Not long ago, it was life as usual. Today, many live in fear and insecurity. Who would have thought this insidious virus would spread so […]
- Wrongly Dividing the Word of Truth-What is Ultra-Dispensationalism?Chapter 1 PAUL’S exhortation to the younger preacher, Timothy, has come home to many with great power in recent years. As a result, there has been a return to more ancient methods of Bible study, which had been largely neglected during the centuries of the Church’s drift from apostolic testimony. Augustine’s words have had a […]
- Calvinism and the Will of God – 1 Thessalonians 4:3See other Calvinism refutations here and here and the following notes (below) can be found in PDF format here. Corresponding video with PDF notes found here. Paragraph 1. God hath decreed in himself, from all eternity, by the most wise and holy counsel of His own will, freely and unchangeably, all things, whatsoever comes to […]
- How to recognize error in the churches.The only way to know what is counterfeit is to know what is true. You may have heard the analogy that bank tellers are taught what true bills look like so when they come across a counterfeit they can identify it more easily. Friends I am all for people educating themselves and reading information. But […]
- The Christian Plandemic….The rate in which Christians are sharing the popular documentaries “Out of the Shadows” and “Plandemic” is alarming. Do not allow your worldview to become secular in all the chaos. Peoples once biblical worldview is now skewed by political agendas, emotionalism, and sensationalism all under the guise of ‘empowering knowledge’ yet people are losing their […]
- Why Did He Have to Die?Why Did He Have to Die? All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned, every one, to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all. –Isaiah 53:6 This verse opens with “all we like sheep have gone astray,” and it closes with “the Lord has laid […]
- Why I can no longer support The Berean Call Ministry“He that answers a matter before he hears it, it is folly and shame to him.” Proverbs 18:13 Please watch the hour long video I made and the hour long video attached in the video description as well as the blog attachments. There is a lot of information and I did not take making this […]
- When a calvinist realizes they can’t bait you into their false gospel…Calvinism always finds its way into my lane every now and again so it seems appropriate to address it once again. Calvinism purports to be biblical Christianity but it is absolutely another gospel. “But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, […]
- What do I have to do? Is that it?And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling. And my speech […]
- It Is Finished…He preached unto them Jesus, and the resurrection . . . And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men everywhere to repent: because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given […]
- Why Christians should be excited about the Coronavirus; and why they should also stop posting about it.“A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.” The result of Christians feeding their spirit with secular news instead of the Word of God. Serve God with Spiritual Gifts “For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to […]
- Corona, Rodney Howard Browne, and JeremiahOriginally posted on Pastor Bill Randles Blog:
Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets: She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying, How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning,…
- In the midst of the coronavirus I met a man who thought he knew Jesus….What will be the outcome of the coronavirus? This isn’t meant to be prophetic or ‘thus saith the Lord’ … but how the corona virus will soften people’s hearts to ecumenicalism. I left work last night from a 12 hour nursing day and wanted to hit Walmart to get some things that I needed. I […]
- For by grace are ye saved…..The simplicity of the Gospel. People and false teachers have complicated what God made so easy a child could understand. When you finally understand Gods grace and that understanding goes from your head to your heart, His yoke is easy and His burden is light. Unknowingly I was carrying a burden of a type of […]
- Coronavirus Chaos…Christians wake up from your slumber. The coronavirus is real yet it’s also a distraction. It’s not about politics. It never has been. Satan is working overtime and the chaos amongst Christians is a result of spiritual cavities caused by a diet of a ‘sugary bible’ fake churches. We can expect (and shouldn’t be surprised) […]
- The tumbling of TULIP: Calvinism and Reformed Theology“Today, a growing number of churches, ministries, and Christian colleges are promoting Calvinism. While Calvinist scholars claim that Calvinism is complex (and they have indeed created a complex system), the rudiments of it are very basic, and it can be readily understood. To call something heresy is clearly a strong accusation and should never be […]
- I can do all things…..Context is everything. One word taken out of context changes the ENTIRE meaning of something. Just think- when texting back and forth you use a word misplaced and the receiver now has an entirely different understanding of what you meant. This verse in scripture is used only in part and not in context: the partial […]
- Can you be a “Christian Freemason?”In the last year I have come across a growing number of people bearing the name Christian and at the same time accepting active freemasonry within the same breath. My hope with this blog is to provide the reader with intelligent, organized, and biblical information in order to measure the teachings of freemasonry against the […]
- His number is six hundred threescore and six…Revelation 13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet […]
- What Does it Mean To Be Justified by God?Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: and by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses. (Acts 13:38-39) Justification! It is a big word, and very often […]
- 𝕋𝔸ℝ𝔼𝕊 𝔸𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕎ℍ𝔼𝔸𝕋Tare also known as darnel grass or bastard wheat, in particular a variety called Lolium temulentum. If the darnel are eaten it can cause convulsions and even death. Distinguishing Tare from Wheat is extremely difficult; so much so that farmers of the time would wait until both the tares and the wheat were mature in […]
- When what you’re reading in your Bible and what is coming from the pulpits aren’t aligning.“For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.” 2 Corinthians 11:4 As unsettling changes take place in your Christian environment, you might find yourself in […]
- Waiting for little girl to rise from the dead.Ever since Sunday (12/15/19), there’s been this bizarre — no other word for it — story out of Bethel Church in Redding, Calif., about the followers of this immense church trying to raise a 2-year-old from the dead. Bethel has been an anomaly in the charismatic/pentecostal world but at the same time a place I’ve been […]
- The Meeting Intended to Unify All Religions.See Biblical Christianity here. “Pope Francis received the Grand Imam Ahmed Al-Tayeb of Al-Azhar of Egypt at the Vatican on Friday (15 November 2019, 17:21). The meeting was intended as the next step in actualizing the Document on the Human Brotherhood for World Peace and Common Living Together, a joint statement signed by the Pope […]
- Hebrew roots movement…biblical Christianity or modern day Judaizers?“The premise of the Hebrew Roots movement is the belief that the Church has veered far from the true teachings and Hebrew concepts of the Bible. The movement maintains that Christianity has been indoctrinated with the culture and beliefs of Greek and Roman philosophy and that ultimately biblical Christianity, taught in churches today, has been […]
- The gospel of accommodation……….The gospel of accommodation is to change, appease, pacify the masses with a message that sounds close enough to the truth perhaps close enough to get into heaven. Why do we do this? Because the true message of the cross confronts us convicts us and demands an answer…. “Choose this day whom you will serve.” […]
- What must I do to be saved?Today is the Day for Salvation, tomorrow is not guaranteed, do not let your hearts be hardened. Paul declares that “the gospel of Christ…is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes” (Rom:1:16) For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one […]
- Saved in a cult and being a spiritual whistle-blower.Before I jump into a heavy topic like spiritual abuse I want to be sure to clarify that these blogs are written with the hope that things mentioned (much of which is personal experience not just a random railing against people) would cause people to draw closer to Christ and for people who are not […]
- Tongues of angels…private prayer language…what!Search the scriptures daily to see if what you’ve been told is true. Spiritual Gifts are given by God through the Holy Spirit. A person cannot help another “activate” a gift that is only given by God. If it is a true gift from God that gift (s) will be exercised decently, in order, and […]
- Hath God said….? Exploring the Word of Faith Movement.Things satan has said and continues to say: “Has God indeed said…” Genesis 3:1 “You will be like God…” Genesis 3:5 “I will make myself like the Most High.” Isaiah 14:14 The above are just a few scriptures of what satan has said from the beginning. After all, if you can be a god, and […]
- I knew I was invoking something else but I was not aware of how dark it actually was.Part one of…… We will talk about “heaven and God” but we are reluctant, afraid, or even unaware of the very real spiritual warfare and enemy we have. The very one Jesus Christ defeated. The very one who is after our souls of every human life. The father of lies who will do anything and […]
- “But I’m a good person”…are you, am I, according to whom?faith alone, grace alone, in Christ alone.
- How many gods do you actually believe in?polytheism is polytheism…..
- The New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) is a spiritual Ebola virus.In Deuteronomy 18:10-11 we read: There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. We can read similar warnings […]
- Once indoctrinated ….. but now free.Religious indoctrination, the original sense of indoctrination, refers to a process of imparting doctrine in an authoritative way, as in catechism. I am certain my parents were doing what they thought was best, doing what their parents taught them, and what their parents, parents taught them and so on and so on, handing down a set of cultural and […]
- The Shack is theology wrapped in a story.I personally know many ‘pastors’ and ‘leaders’ who have embraced this book (movie) The Shack and actually continue to promote it to their congregations. I hope this authors newer work will open peoples eyes who have been seduced by The Shack and it’s universalist author Paul Young. Especially the leaders who should be protecting the […]
- The Emerging Church….. and its sympathizers.There is an elephant in the room.. it’s called the “Emergent/Emerging Church” (Postmodernism/Emergent-Liberalism)…. what is it? It is deception by reidentification is what it is. “Hath God said” …. Genesis 3:1 The emergent church – we have some ‘leaders’ in that. Just a few here: Rick Warren Dallas Willard Dan Kimball Andy Stanley All of […]